transitioning

I am a long-time user of Suunto watches and when it comes to the mountains they have always been my first choice/reference. Until last week, when I decided to try Coros with a Pace 3. Why? I have read tons of reviews about this little plastic toy of only 30 grams and most reviewers have expressed wonder and praise for it.
In addition, the price is quite interesting considering the large arsenal it has. It works very well and I have not noticed any major differences with my Suunto (which costs almost twice as much) in terms of data quality (heart rate, gps data, etc.), moreover it outperforms mine because it has a multiband GPS that works exceptionally well! There are also some useful features that Suunto does not yet want to add (listen to), e.g. the ability to add more bt devices of the same type, such as chest straps, pods, etc... not to mention the wonderful EvoLab that makes me think when Movescount was abandoned 😞. So far there have been no minor issues, whereas lately with Suunto it's a real PITA. Now I am torn whether to sell mine or not, but definitely the Coros will be my next choice if things do not improve. Don't get me wrong, Suunto offers great watches, but I saw in Coros a breath of fresh air!